Survey & Design
The Survey & Design group is an innovative consulting engineering division of ENGECORC that offers a prompt service to its clients at a very reasonable rate with latest state of the art technology.
All infrastructure (rail, road, pipeline- oil, gas, water, transmission line etc.) and environmental projects require detailed topographic survey and mapping for planning and design purposes. To effectively achieve and manage natural resources, integrated development projects, preparation of master plan etc. require very detail and precise drawing and mapping which helps to achieve these goals.
Our expertise field of activities includes:
1. Topographic Survey
2. Survey using GPS and Total Station
3. High precision survey using DGPS (Single & Dual Frequency)
4. Hydrographic survey using Echo Sounder
5. Soil Resistivity survey using Resistivity Meter
6. Pipeline & Transportation Network Survey
7. Land Boundary Survey
8. Underground Locator Survey for utilities like pipeline etc.
9. Railway alignment Survey
Training: We impart end to end knowledge based training on various survey equipments with hands on (short and long course) in application of - GPS, DGPS, Total Stations, Echo Sounder etc. Our objective is capacity building.